Saturday 1 February 2014

The 'good' egg

I will never forget a certain teacher from college, who gave me the nickname 'good egg' and used to write, well done good egg on my finished assignments. 

Looking back it's funny to think that everything I'm doing is relating to eggs. Eggs can be made into a number of weird and wonderful things. Whether it be fried, boiled or scrambled to eat or boiled for an egg and spoon race even for drawing and making faces on. There uses are very varied!

To me, I like to think as eggs like humans. They are all made the same, laid by a hen. But they will have different roles. To be eaten, dropped, painted etc. When they are laid, they don't know what role they will serve, like a human. We learn, adjust and adapt to become our own person (Okay, perhaps eggs don't do that but you get the idea?), sometimes we get a little crack and have to pick ourselves up, sometimes we learn that in fact we've taken the wrong path. But no matter what, each egg, each human, is an individual. 

So I suppose what I'm trying to say is, Never judge an egg by it's shell. 



No comments:

Post a Comment